I Thought I Was Short A Couple Projects
This hat combines a medium grey worsted with a long color change fun fur in black & grey. Only problem was that I ran out of the fun fur just before the last couple rows so I used some red so it looks like Rudolph's nose on top.
This hat combines a dark blue worsted with a ribbon yarn in blue, green & gold. I used biroche stitch as it's bold enough to show up with the combination of colors.
And this sadly is what took up a good bit of my time - a sweater for DH that unfortunately is headed for the "frog pond". I had him try it on at this point before I started the sleeves & it's way too small. I could have sworn that the last time I knit this pattern that I'd used size 11 needles with a double strand of worsted, but it will be reknit on size 13s and I'm probably going to leave out all the aran patterns & make it straight stockinette. Once again, I'm not sure why the photo is so dark - it shows up a lot lighter in IrfanView - but the patterns are horizontal areas of a 4x4 basketweave, a 2x4 shifting rib, trinity stitch, a woven K2, P2 travelling trellis and double moss, all divided by 6 rows of garter stitch. (sob)