Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Monday, December 05, 2005

The Weeks Fly By

Here it is, almost a week since my last post and I'm once again sitting here wondering where the time went. At our K4 meeting last week, we packed up another dozen hats & scarves to go to FISH and then adorned the Christmas tree in the Senior Center lobby with child sized sets that will go to Head Start. I once again brought home way too much yarn, but I've finished a scarf to go with an already made hat, a hat & scarf set and the hat for another set (the scarf to go with it was cast on a few minutes ago). I'm also working on the BBBBB or the Big Bad Bag's Big Brother - this one in mostly grey with black stripes. It's about the same size around that the BBB was before felting, but I'm planning on half again as deep. I'll post a photo when I'm finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a