Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Monday, October 24, 2005

Latest MeMe....

There's a new one going around that you just pick up off someone else's blog rather than being tagged. It's kind of fun - and I could use a bit of fun at the moment.. Go to Google and put "{your name}needs" in the search window to see what comes up. Here are my results along with my comments:

  • Jane needs a vacation - probably, the last one was in June of 2003. I could use a California trip to see the grandkids, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.
  • Jane needs your prayers
  • Jane needs more time - I'm "officially" retired now, but the days go by so fast and I wonder at the end of every day what did I get done today?
  • Jane needs some exercise - unfortunately TRUE
  • Jane needs to kick out all the jams - huh?? I sort of like my door jams
  • Jane needs a new will - this sounds ominous
  • Jane needs to remember to feed herself body & soul - body doesn't seem to be a problem. Soul? who knows?
  • Jane needs to change jobs - ok, if someone showed up with my old job in telecommuting form so I didn't have to relocate, I'd jump on it. I really miss what I used to do.
  • Jane needs to be useful - true, I feel better when I'm doing something for others. My genealogy page with transcribed records for researchers, the charity knitting for the K4 project and Cloths for Katrina
  • Jane needs lots of love - that's one thing I'm sure that I already have {g}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a