Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Friday, January 05, 2007

Triple Header

First of all, let me thank everyone who sent well wishes to Mom. She's doing ok at the moment though her hip is still hurting from the fall and something is making the thumb & first two fingers of her right hand feel like they're asleep. DH is over there with her now so I can catch up on email and post this. (Thanks, Honey!!)

I made it to K4 for a while yesterday and it was nice to see everyone. I turned in 7 scarves and 9 hats (2 of the hats were made to match scarves that Pat made). That adds up to *3* Hat Tricks for the Cover Your Head KAL







And here is the whole pile of hats:



The scarves were all crocheted lengthwise in double crochet and matched the solid colors in the "window-pane" hats.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

More charity knitting! You're just amazing...glad Mom is doing okay...
(((hugs)))

2:18 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

How kind of you to be thinking of charity knitting at this time in your life! My prayers to you and your family.

Jan in PA

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the window pane hats - is there a pattern floating around somewhere?
(I'm pretty sure I had one some months ago but then I lost it.)

All the best to your Mom.

Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a