Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Lucky 13

Another K4 Thursday get-together and I was able to turn in 13 sets of hats and scarves since our last meeting two weeks ago. You know that you're hooked on an activity when not even Thanksgiving dinner keeps you from regretting that the holiday is on a Thursday and there's no meeting that day. {g}

I have 5 scarves made by others that need hats, so after finishing the scarf I'm working on, those will be my first priority. After that, I brought home some more skeins that will blend with the various Rainbow Dreams colorways. I'm not sure if I can keep up with the almost one set a day pace that I maintained these last two weeks because I'd like to get some things made for the grandchildren, but we'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Amazing.
As large a needle as you use, my hands would be a cramped up mess.
(((hugs)))

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a