Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Saturday, October 21, 2006

By My Fingernails

I haven't been posting too much lately - Mom's medical condition has me rather at sixes & sevens, and I just haven't been cheerful enough to put anything on the blog. I've been knitting - 5 hats turned in this last Thursday. Jean is making a scarf to match the red one and she has one almost finished to match the ecru with grey & brown specks, Gloria is working on a scarf for the camouflage one and Marian took at least one home to make a scarf. Since Thursday, I've finished four new hats and have another one on the needles. It keeps me busy and it keeps me from thinking.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Give yourself the space you need...things will fall into their proper places, just give them the time they (and you!) need.
((hugs))

12:49 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Sending prayers and reiki for you and your mom.

Ruinwen
:)

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Jane, that you are having such a struggle. I think it's the hardest thing to have to be the care-takers for our parents. Please know that you and your mom are prayed for

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a