Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Thursday, November 01, 2007

OK, I'm A Sucker For Tests

Click to view my Personality Profile page

I'm a little surprised at the high score for naturalist - true, I like to garden (I love tomatoes)& watch nature shows on PBS, but otherwise I'm not great on the great outdoors. Too many bees (allergic) & mosquitoes out there for my tastes. Visual/spatial makes sense because I like to design and I hope I'm fairly logical. On the other hand, I'm not surprised by the low musical score because, despite liking music, I can't carry a tune in a bushel basket and arthritis has limited my ability to play the only instrument I ever learned, the autoharp (aka music for dummies {g}).. The low score for interpersonal may reflect that I'm basically very shy until I get to know people.

Verbal/Linguistic
People with Linguistic intelligence are naturally good with writing or speaking and memorization.

Logical/Mathematical
People with Logical intelligence are driven by logic and reasoning.

Visual/Spatial
People with Visual intelligence are good at remembering images and aware of surroundings.

Bodily/Kinesthetic
People with Kinesthetic intelligence love movement, have good motor skills and are aware of their bodies.

Musical
People with musical intelligence are musically gifted and have a "good ear" for rhythm and composition.

Intrapersonal
People with intrapersonal intelligence are adept at looking inward.

Interpersonal
People with Interpersonal intelligence are good with people and thrive in social interactions.
'
Naturalist
People with Naturalist intelligence have a sensitivity to and appreciation for nature.

1 Comments:

Blogger DianeSchuller.com said...

I may give that test a try to see where I fall. I'd expect to fall into the naturalist area but I could be surprised!

I've tagged you in the meme Nancy Bond passed along to me. :) I hope you'll play along as I'm sure your answers would be interesting!
http://sandtoglass.blogspot.com/

Diane

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a