Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nothing Exciting

I've been working away on hats to match scarves that Frances of our K4 group has been crocheting.


These three will go with a solid red scarf, a solid peach scarf and a tan & brown striped scarf. The skein of red yarn was 8 oz, so I knit a second red hat with black fair isle as there's still enough of the skein left for another scarf.


This set is knit in a mohair like yarn that Pat gave me years ago. When I first received the yarn I knit a hip length vest with a deep "V" neck that I've worn a lot from it but that left four skeins. This set took two of them so there's enough left for another set.


Our furry kids appear to be taking turns in the doll cradle. Boomer is the most likely occupant and while Sadie has tried it out a couple times, she still prefers her rocker.


When Callie can't grab the cradle, she makes do with the back of my recliner.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

I'm so in love with the kitty in the cradle! You knit so incredibly fast! :)

11:40 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Callie looks disgruntled as all get-out..."I WANT my CRADLE!"
lolol
((hugs))

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a