Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Speedy Gonzales

Ok, I know that I'm not all that speedy, but it feels like it now that I've finished a pair of socks in less than a week.


Presenting the socks I cast on last Thursday night and that I finished last night (Wednesday).


Yarn: On-line superwash sock yarn. Needles: Harmony DPs size 2 Gauge: 8 stitches to the inch. Pattern: My own toe-up sock with a variation of the heel pattern that Sallee told me about.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Um. Well I can that "speedy" - no joke. Don't think I've ever knit a pair in a week.
:)
((Hugs))

8:05 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

What pretty stripes! You are knitting in your sleep right? :)

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a