Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Who Would Have Thunk?????

If someone told me a year or so ago when I was struggling with the short row heels on the Sassy Stripes socks that I would someday join this KAL, I'd have told them that they were crazy..


Summer of Socks 08


But I did it and I'm almost through knitting another pair of socks. Only problem is that I don't have much in the way of sock yarn and the KAL doesn't start until June, so the socks I'm working on won't count. Guess I'd better slow down and save my very small stash, huh?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Um. Jane. There're sock yarn dyers all over the internet just dye-ing (sorry!) to supply you with gorgeous, scrumptious sock yarn for your summer of socks! Email Roxie - you won't be sorry ...gorgeous stuff (I know, I get some almost every month)
And...Oh, By the way??
Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah! Told ya so!
(((hugs)))

7:40 PM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

I just love Sallee's comment:) Socks can sure be addictive.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a