Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Alphabet Meme

I found this over on Sallee's Knitnana page....

A-Age: 62½
B-Bed size: Queen water-bed
C-Chore you hate: Cleaning house
D-Dessert you love: Seven Layer (or Hello Dolly) bars
E-Essential start your day item: COFFEE
F-Favorite actor(s): Sean Connery, Mark Harmon
G-Gold or Silver: Gold
H-Height: 5'4½"
I-Instruments you play: Autoharp
J-Job title: Retired!!!!! But before that, Printed Circuit Board designer
K-Keeping track of your day: 3x5 notecards all over the place.
L-Living arrangements: Wonderful hubby & three cats - Moki, Tiger & Callie. Mom lives a couple blocks away.
M-Mom's name: Doris
N-Not liking right now: The state of the world & the country
O-Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Tests
P-Place you were born: Highland Park, MI
Q-Quote you like: "I feel sorry for any man who cannot spell a word more than one way.” -- Mark Twain
R-Right or left handed: Right
S-Siblings: None
T-Time you woke up today: 7:45 a.m.
U-Unique habit: Putting my feet up on the desk when I'm on the computer - a holdover from when my ankle was broken and I had to keep it elevated.
V-Vegetable you hate: Lima beans
W-Worst habit: Napping during the day and staying up half the night.
X-X-rays: The usual dental ones, chest, broken ankle.
Y-Yummy food you can make: Chicken Masala (Indian curry)
Z-Zodiac sign: Libra

1 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

You're a Libra and you hate housework? umm....THAT's interesting! Most Libra's I know are neatnicks from the git-go!
(oh well...maybe you're the exception that proves the rule?)
(((hugs)))

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a