Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Thursday, March 15, 2007

One Rag-Tag Afghan

It's finished - I put the last couple rows on this afternoon at our K4 meeting.



I spent the rest of the meeting working on the bright yellow garter stitch shawl which is about half done gauging from how much yarn is left. I'll either continue working on that this evening or perhaps start another rag-tag - it's so much fun playing with the colors of the leftover yarn and making them blend into a pleasing mix.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Pretty pretty pretty!
What a lovely switch from all the hats and scarves!
(((hugs)))

9:44 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Your rag-tags always come out so lovely! I love the colors in this one!

:)

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a