Here's a look at the shoulders with the 3-needle bind-off eliminating the need to sew the shoulders.
And the underarm where the provisional cast-on was picked up to work the opposite side of the yoke & sleeves. Because picking up from a provisional cast-on leaves you with one less stitch than you had on the first side, I picked up stitches from the gaps between the sleeves & the body, two on each underarm and then knit them together in the next row to close the gap and make up the extra stitches.
Another almost finished project is the first blue sock. Last seen, I had just turned the heel. After a couple rows of plain knit, I started the cuff in an easy lace pattern. I had thought to top it with ribbing, but when I worked a few rows, I decided that I didn't like it and the lace was fairly stretchy on it's own, so I frogged back and continued to work in the lace pattern.
Here's the heel - a toe up flap version that was fairly easy - Thanks, Sallee!
I'm almost to the halfway point of the skein, so I'm going to have to bind-off fairly soon and start the second sock.