Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Monday, July 28, 2008

An FO Weekend

Actually, I finished the Queen Anne's Lace lap-robe on Friday, but didn't get a photo taken until last night. As you can see, my usual helper was on duty.


I knit these two "Dopey" hats on Saturday (and another one tonight that I haven't photographed yet). These are the same pattern I used a year or so back with the addition of a bit of fun fur to liven them up.


I also finished a "Charlie Brown" hat in blue with the famous black zig-zag just above the ribbing and got a good start on a scarf to go with it. The first Blueberry Waffle sock is bound off and I need to start sock #2. I should have taken the camera with me to knitting class today because the afghans & lap-robes for the hospital were picked up and I would have liked to get a photo of them. We filled one very large tote and another medium size tote, plus we had four on the table that were just brought in today that wouldn't fit.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute hats!!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

As usual, you've been busy! Boomer looks as if he's not going to let you use that for anything other than his new kitty mat...
(((hugs)))

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the lacy lap afghan. Your kitty looks like he loves it too!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Love the queen Ann's lace lapghan. It looked great! I might have to try that one soon!

Cute hats too!

7:06 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

That lapghan is pretty! And using eyelash on those hats is a great idea too. Bunny hugs!
=:8

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a