Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Terrific Tuesday!!

There was a big surprise waiting for me when I took Mom to the Senior Center today for bingo. I walked in the door and Judy, the volunteer receptionist, greeted me with the news that the box of yarn from Heather at A Chance To Knit had arrived. I opened it to find not only the microspun baby yarn she said she was sending, but also a large selection of needles - nine pairs of 14" straights, five sets of 7" double points, and eight circular needles 29 & 31" lengths, plus a dozen pattern books for baby items to adult sweaters.





Just look at these colors! As you can see, Tiger approves. {g}



Heather, thank you so much for your donation to our K4 (Krazy Kool Knitters & Krocheters) gang. We'll be putting the yarn to good use knitting & crocheting items for local charities and now we won't have to worry about not having the needles we need for a project. I've already spotted a couple baby afghans in the Leisure Art book that I'd like to try.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very welcome Jane! So glad to help out! KNIT ON!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a