Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Bad Blogger..

That's what I feel like in that I haven't posted since last Tuesday morning. But there really isn't that much going on around the old homestead. I went to our K4 meeting on Thursday during which I finshed up a second baby afghan and started another one that I'm still working on. I have about 5" of the body of the yellow raglan done and I'm seriously contemplating frogging the Tivoli t-top and making it smaller.

Lacking any photos of real current progress, I'll leave you with some hats that I made for the grandchildren last year..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

They're sooooo cute!!! Where did you get the patterns? I think I may have a couple of years left that maybe my youngest would wear one. You're knitting is beautiful!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Plain Jane said...

I think I got the flag one off the web. The polar bear one is from Knitters Magazine (there were mittens to match that I didn't make) and the penguins are from an old McCall's Needlework. I also did one with an alligator & a tall wizard hat.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Your hats are so cheerful, I love to see pictures of the things you make.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a