Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Sunday, May 29, 2005

When Nothing New Happens, Take A Quiz...

Actually there have been a few new things going on. The teal shawl is finished and I started one in a dark slate blue this morning. I worked on the baby afghan while watching the Indy 500 this afternoon and I'm closing in on the half way point of the lace border. The garden in planted - 22 tomato plants, 8 basil and 4 sweet red peppers. I'll get the green beans planted from seed in the next day or two and see if I can find the package of zucchini seed I bought last fall and the cilantro seed from a few years back.

Anyway, the quiz was "What Kind of Knitter Are You?".....

Knitting Goddess

You appear to be a Knitting Goddess.
You are constantly giving and are unconcerned with
reward, you simply want others to love knitting
as much as you do. If someone wants to knit
miles of novelty yarns, you are there for them.
If someone wants to learn short row shaping,
you can help. There are no taboos in knitting,
only opportunities to grow. Everyone should
have friend like you around if they want to
learn to knit, and there's a good chance that
your passion has rubbed off on a few others.
http://marniemaclean.com


What Kind of Knitter Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I'm blushing {g}

1 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Don't blush about what's true!!!
(((hugs)))

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a