Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Rainbow Dreams

Today is the first day in over a week that we've had sunshine instead of rain. Maybe it's because of the seemingly unending gloom & damp that my K4 efforts during the storms tended toward rainbows?




2 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Bright, cheery, I cannot blame you one bit for choosing these combinations! They're great! (I've got sunshine right now, but that's not the way it's been around here much either...I feel like a mushroom!)
(((hugs)))

7:37 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

You knit in your sleep right?

Absolutely lovely colors!

Ruinwen
:)

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a