Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Booking Through Thursday

I was web wandering this morning and found A Bluestocking Knits where, through her latest post, I wound up on Booking Through Thursday "Ah ha!", I said to myself, "Given my love of reading & knitting, this seems to be a perfect match. A Me-Me where a question about reading is posted every Thursday and participants answer it on their blogs & leave a link." So, without further ado, my first Booking Through Thursday entry:

Where do you do most of your reading? Your favorite spot?

It's usually on the love-seat in the living room with my feet up on a mismatched footstool so I can prop my book against my knees while I knit or crochet. Second most common place is the recliner in the family room where I can do the same while watching TV and read during the unending commercials. The third one is the recliner in Mom's living room when I'm visiting her. The first two locations are surrounded by my books & yarn, Mom, however, is still Mrs. Clean so I have to keep my "junk" more contained {g}..

I'm over half done on both the green rag-tag and the purple shawl. Last Thursday I almost forgot about the K4 meeting and when DH reminded me I rushed out forgetting the bag with the first two rag-tags & the two shawls. Hopefully, next week I'll remember them and have one more of each finished.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger --Deb said...

Thanks for playing!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

cool.
:)

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a