Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Monday, May 21, 2007

It's OFFICIAL..!!!



We officially adopted Boomer today, slightly over 1 month after picking him out at the Cat Adoption event at the Sr. Center. He's found his "Forever Home"...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

He is one handsome and very happy cat. Congrats!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Congrats to you both! He is an adorable cat and I'm glad he found a good home! :)

Obsidian and Widdershins send love and catnip.
>^..^<

5:30 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Congratulations!
(((hugs)))

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a