Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Friday, May 11, 2007

Once More Into The Breech....

Here it is, Friday morning, and I'm just getting around to checking the Booking Through Thursday site for this week's question which is the opposite of last week's:

Where DON’T you read??

Behind the wheel when I'm driving! Ok, I've seen people doing it out on the highway, but I'm not one of them. I'd just as soon get where I'm going in one piece. {g}

Over at Nana Sadie's Place, I ran across this:



There's a button up there to click to see if your answers about me agree or if I should adjust my Dæmon.

Update: May 13th.. My Dæmon, Tarquin, is changing. He started out as a Tiger, morphed to a Lion and now is a Wolf - all with the same attributes. Color me confused {g}

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Well, your daemon has changed a bit thanks to me....sorry, but I didn't agree on all of your answers apparently!
(((hugs)))

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a