Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A New Family Member

We went to the Cat Adoption Event at the Sr. Center this morning looking for a 2 year old orange or yellow tiger - we came home with a 6 year old white with black splotches.



Just out of the carrier and feeling strange..



Exploring a little but making sure to turn my head when the flash goes off..



Hmmm.. A catnip mouse is a good ice breaker!



Ah, YES!!!





I think I may like it here, but what's my name???

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

GATEWAY!

(he's a cow kitty!)
:)
Welcome!
(((hugs)))

1:49 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Spot!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a pretty (or is it handsome?) face you have! Relax and let your true personality out and your new mama will know just what your name is!

Congratulations!

Mary

6:23 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Oreo - cuz he has such a sweet face!

Obsidian and Widdershins send head butts in welcome! :)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Awwwwwwww!! Too cute! And looking nice and content.

Congratulations!

12:01 PM  
Blogger wrchili said...

Congradulations on the new furkid! He/She looks right at home :)

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a