Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Saturday, September 20, 2008

When There's Nothing To Say, Take A Quiz

- at least it lets people know that you're still alive {g}.. I found this one on Caution Blind Driver




You Are Olive Green



You are the most real of all the green shades. You're always true to yourself.

For you, authenticity and honesty are very important... both in others and yourself.

You are grounded and secure. It takes a lot to shake you.

People see you as dependable, probably the most dependable person they know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Daniele said...

I took that quiz as well and... wouldn't ya know - I was also Olive Green! We are sisters at heart. :)

7:15 PM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

I'm Emerald green..."mysterious!"
lololol

9:16 PM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Just awarded you a blog award...stop by my place and see?
(((hugs)))

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a