Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Birth Of A KAL

Thanks to Sallee of Knitnana, the two of us have started a Knit Along (a KAL) for the Aibhlinn cowl that we're both working on. Anyone who would like to join can click on the button here or in the sidebar. I've participated in a number of KALs over the last few months and really enjoyed them, but this is the first time that I've helped to host one.





I've been working along on mine and have about 10" done so far out of the total 28" - wait a minute, I just rechecked the pattern, the circumference is 28", the length is 24" - I'm farther along than I thought {g} Be sure to check out Sallee's version which is being knit in bright red cotton for the Knit Red KAL.

1 Comments:

Blogger KniTaPaLooZa said...

Thanks, I was up all night could not sleep and wanted to get more done then what I did but I am so thankful you guys made the KAL. Even though I only have 2 rows done (pokey pokey here). I hope to have more done today. ThanX

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a