Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

They've Got My Number

This one is just too good not to share - do they have me pegged or no?? (OK, they made a big goof on the "born to clean" part, but the rest fits..)

You are dishcloth cotton.

You are Dishcloth Cotton.
You are a very hard worker, most at home when you're at home.
You are thrifty and seemingly born to clean.
You are considered to be a Plain Jane, but you are too practical to notice.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I'm still giggling.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

hehehehehehehehehe Plain Jane indeed - couldn't we have told them that? Okay, now I'll go see what I am...
((hugs))

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a