Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Finished Scarf

As promised, I was able to get a better photo of the dropped stitch scarf now that it's finished. The colors are a bit deeper than shown as the flash washed them out some.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nana Sadie said...

That's just a gorgeous scarf, Jane! Even if the colors did wash out a bit...too pretty!
((((hugs))))

6:55 PM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

Wow, the colors look really great against that blouse... maybe you should keep this one and send another, great fall outfit :)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a