Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Friday, August 12, 2005

Out Of The Blue....


I was surprised today when I saw the mail truck pull into the driveway instead of just putting envelopes & magazines in the box by the road. The doorbell rang and there was a BIG box sitting on the porch. Return address showed that it was from my Darling Eldest Daughter and here's what was inside - yarn, all for the K4 group! Two 6 ounce skeins of Red Heart baby yarn in green for Pat's baby sets and two each of three "guy colors" - 8 ounce skeins of cranberry & beige & 6 ounce skeins of Blue Ridge variegated. That's going to keep me knitting for quite a while. Thanks, Becky!!!

I spent today finishing up designing the third and last item for one project. Now it's on to designing another pattern for the second project. Lots of other ideas perking around just waiting to be hatched.. {g}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a