Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Thursday, August 11, 2005

ROTFL---- (you know the rest)

As it was Thursday, it was K4 day. What a blast!! We were laughing so hard (once again) that we had people sticking their heads in the craft room to see what was going on. As we told them, when you get Chicks With Sticks together all bets are off. My sides still ache a bit from laughing that much.

Because I've been working on designing things in Sari Silk for The Wool Peddler I'm afraid that I didn't get as much charity knitting completed as I usually do in a week. I had two finished hats to turn in - there would have been a third, but I forgot and left the tin with my yarn needles & scissors home so I couldn't close the top and run in the yarn ends on that one. I did knit about half a hat during the get-together.

Here's another teaser - this one done with the Millefiori & undyed Rayon yarns.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Between Kim & I, lots of ideas are perking for ways to use the yarns on Stephanie's site. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a