Plain Jane Knits Up A Storm

A few musings about my needlecraft hobbies - knitting, crocheting, quilting, & cross-stitch along with my other love, genealogy. While growing up, I used to HATE the term "Plain Jane", but when it comes to knitting & crocheting, I've realized that I really *am* a Plain Jane in that I don't use fancy yarns.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern Detroit Metro area, Michigan, United States

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hmmmmmmmmm... A Quick Aside

On CSI-New York last night, a woman was stabbed to death with a knitting needle. Did anyone else notice that the blanket that the owner of the needle told the detective that she had *knit* for her dog appeared to be *crocheted*? It was almost as bad as the Northern quilted tp commercial that had the quilters working with knitting needles instead of sewing needles. I think that TV and ad agencies are in dire need of needlework consultants.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!! I caught that also! Certainly someone on that set knits or crochets, someone should have known better!
And thanks for stopping by my site at purlingps.com. Careful with stitch markers, they are strangely addictive!

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it's not just me that is irritated by such things. I wanted to write to the Northern people SO badly. Thank goodness they fixed it!

(I love your Clapotis!)

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Acrylics Anon/a